Snoop's in College


So yeah, college has started or at least orientation is done. So far, so good. I met Anna for lunch after orientation, gossiped'. I like the whole open mindedness about the place. The guy who did the whole counseling/sex ed thing was HILARIOUS. My seniors rock btw and yes, they have already started calling me SNOOP DOGG and did the whole "drop it like it's hot thing". ADP has a lot of korean people in it. According to my seniors ADP itself isn't big, i mean the population. Oh! and the good news, ADP will be moving to the new campus next year. Prayers worked! CAN'T WAIT!!!

First semester, i've only got 2 subjects, ENG 101 and IT! ROFLMAO but they said the ENG 101 is shit hard and we have to do it in half the time the march intake students got. On another note, prom's coming up, July 13th. I think i'm gonna help out with the entertainment section cause the student council has really weird but cool people in them. LOL After prom will be the 1 month summer break. July 13th -August 17th.

PS. I think the main campus is scary, it's a different world altogether there! *gasps "the dark side"

0 comments: