Feeling down low

What happens when you finally find someone who has the same taste with you and wants to pursue the same career as you. You decide to become bestfriends and that someone agrees to that relationship. You're the happiest person on earth. Then your new bestfriend starts getting to know your friends and she becomes really close to them, a lot more close than she is to you. (keep in mind that you're both bestfriends). Slowly, you realize that she talks much more to them than she does to you. You can't help it but to wonder why and to start questioning. So you ask her once, she doesn't want to tell you. Then you ask her again but she still doesn't want to tell you why. You to end up in a tight spot and conflict arises accompanied by awkwardness that's starting to build. You don't talk to each other.

After a few days, you start talking to her on msn but things are still really awkward. You see her in college but she ignores you. Then you try texting her but all you get are those "short, i don't wanna talk to you kinda replies" Then you get fed up and you give her a one word reply. Then she finally decided to step out of the box and say something.

The whole convo exactly as sms'ed. unedited! NO TWISTING OF WORDS! Ps. Im not trying to get ppl to support me or ppl to sympathize, i got no time for that! I got no time for twisting words, i was just trying to cut things short.

"i don't like talking to emo ppl"

Only emo cause you refuse to tell me things but oh, well... If u don't want to tell me things. Fine. We don't have to talk about it. I'm also TIRED of trying to find out.

I'm sorry if I don't tell everyone everything. There are certain things i'd like to keep to myself. if you want to find out so badly, go ask around.

I already know. I just wanted you to tell me. how would you feel if I am your bestfriend and I always talk to your close friends about things rather than you?

what do you know? I have one and only one best friend. I didn't expect the bestfriend thing to be so serious.

It ain't serious! What am I then? cause you tell my friends everything and they're just friends that you just got to know? So what am I?

I don't tell them everything. I tell them whats been going on with you because i don't know what to do with you. And they're the ones who know you better than i do. You were my good friend before you got all sensitive with me.

Dude. they tell me everything, they're my friends. you don't have to do anything, just be the friend you were before all of this. Forget whatever that happened ecause i don't think there's any other way and now that i know that im just your goodfriend. I won't be sensitive no more. you don't have to tell me anything.

I didn't have to tell you anything i didn't want to in the first place. if you weren't so sensitive in the first place maybe it would have been easier to tell you things. Plus I've only gotten to know you the few days before raya weekend. makes no difference from how long i've know your friends.

You just shod've told me we're just friends and never have agreed to the bestfriends thing. Cause im like that to my bestfriends. when it comes to my bestfriends, yes i'm sensitive. Feeling like an insignificant bestfriend is the reason why i got sensitive.

Not my problem you felt like my bestfriend. I don't think i did anything.

I've got nothing to say.

0 comments: