In a relationship

It was 16 when I first started clubbing. Believe it or not my parents brought me in. Slippery Senoritas, back then it was mind blowing. The bar is pretty cool. Lots of drinks and the Dj's are "boleh tahan".
Then came along MOIS. I pretty sleak club. Until the "lala" population multiplied like a muthafucker. The music is good on saturday night. Ladies night is more like mens night because "there's too many dicks in the club". lol btw... the entrance to this place is fuckin' trippy, it's like the walls are made up of lights that keep going on in gradients.

Then my base got transfered to KL! and the scene got revamped! All the clubs that I visited were way ahead of penang like Republic, Starhill, Space but the one that I frequented most was Euphoria MOS-ministry of sound. This club is fucking kickass, damn stylish. Great house music especially on mixtape thursdays. Patrick Oliver is the house DJ over there and he has really improved since I started going to this place.

So I thought MOS was the best club KL had to offer. Then yesterday, my friend Emily from college said she could get us o the guest list for ZOUK. I've always wanted to try this club but I knew I couldn't get in because the age limit is 23 and the door policy is really strict. So we gave it a shot, took emily and her bf 3 hours to get me and 2 of my other underage friends in. When we finally entered, my jaw dropped! The wait was nothing for what the inside had in store. The music was sick, they were mixing house, electro, progressive, a little bit of techno and trance all together. The dj was LapSap. The guy looked like steve aoki. The crowd was the best crowd ever. They all knew how to party to house music. Then suddenly the crowd went silent and then WHOOP! WHOOP! aoki's warp 1.9. It was godlike! I don't think i can club anywhere else anymore. Even MOS would be a turn off. MOS is seriously shit compared to this. So today I tell the world that I'm officially in a relationship with ZOUK! best night of my LIFE!

0 comments: