Holly Mother of Ganja!


"HE'S BACK AGAIN" Oh no I'm not prepared for this, I shouldn't have partied too hard over the last few weeks. Not gonna have enough energy for GOD himself! warp 1.9 OMG OMG OMG! shiiiiiitttt.

"STEVE AOKI"

I can so picture he laying down warp 1.9 at euphoria. It's gonna be EPIC!
WHOOP WHOOP!
shiiiiitttt. oh oh ooohh... I forgot about SHAKE & POP!
"shake and pop, shake shake and POP!"

Ministry of Sound Euphoria presents Steve Aoki again in Malaysia.

omg... I can't believe it even after typing out that line. SHIT he's really coming again!

I saw the facebook invite in my gmail folder today and I just had to brag about the event because I thought he was never gonna come back here again.

BUT NO!

He will be laying his mixes out for the pleasure of our ears on 01/05/10!

MALAYSIA, IT'S TIME TO PARTY!

Don't believe me? then what's this!



Still don't believe me? check it out here MINISTRY OF SOUND. Mind Blasting ain't it! Go get your tickets. Lets PAAARRTAAYYY!!!

~I'M IN THE HOUSE with Steve Aoki this may! ARE YOU?~
Be there or be square



PS. if you're attending be sure to rest well (at least 2 weeks of sleep).

0 comments: