"The Scene"

Green light i went, one bike shot pass me, i braked but who knew it was a race.. I continued to turn into my area 11200 BAMM!!Boom!! Next thing you know, mat rempit crew, car towing crew, 2 ambulance, 7 patrol cars (with all the lights and flashes could have have a breakdance showdown with both the crews) LOL.. Jeez man, it's not like Angelina Jolie got involved in an accident, it's just snoop dogg's long lost twin.. whoooppsss.. forgot, we're in Malaysia, Kay Po capital of the world.. there was this one cop that I think was trying to make a CSI video out of the whole scene. BTW the two guys that crashed into me nearly died. One guy dislocated his shoulder. Well, that's what you get for beating the lights!!.. "Do drugs, Don't beat the lights".


Stay tuned for more including upcoming pictures live from the crime scene *with a low and husky voice*






0 comments: