The New/Old Me!

December has been a suckie ass month, it's screwed up since the 1st. First I had fucked up problems with the prom committee, Then I had prom, if you wanna call it one, that is (i don't blame her for that, she's innocent, she just should have known it before prom).. After that my aunty got killed by a bunch of terrorist ( i wonder what goes through their heads before they carry out something like that, didn't god give everyone a heart, didn't god give everyone at least a set of feelings).. anyways psst.. KARMA motherfuckers !!.. see how you get it back in your next life. After that, lost one or two friends, doesn't really matter as they weren't even friends to begin with, so yeah! Then re-apologized to someone but NO, looks like it wasn't good enough. The next one is the one that really hurts like a bitch! but i shall not say it here cause then it might end up like that big facebook issue .. ooo . ahhh.. aww.. jeee which didn't even have the persons name on it btw!!.. I won't bring up the last one, it's just for me to know, it will forever remind me that you're twisted too. I will never forget this + it's the second time. You know i guessed it like long ago but kept telling myself it wasn't true cause you would have never done something like that to me. After that email, i keep pondering whether you hanged out with me cause of him or for me??..

Let me enlighten our asians, yes i know I'm one and I'm proud to be one in a way BUT speaking from experience, asians are really really screwed up in almost every way possible, they're sick and twisted, never straight, full of hidden intentions and strings attached to whatever related to them. JESUS. CHANGE or happily live with your own kind cause no one outside that place you call home will except you with the fucked up attitudes you have. Start by learning how to be a real friend and not form clans and always stick to them. It might work in the small shit hole you live in, ONLY there and no where else. Don't believe me, GO AHEAD.. we'll see who's right. Next stop acting like bloody stuck-ups, not only we see this at the clubs (you fucking whores think you're hot & sexy _ - _ bloody anorexic sluts that just know one bloody dance move) but we also see this among the closest of friends. I shall not say any more go figure who I'm referring to, YES IT'S YOU! There's a lot more by the way but what's the use if ya'll can't even achieve the 1st one. Just go be a kiasu! be happy with what you've got and wish the rest of the world never existed okay.. ?? go be happy! HAH

My dad always reminds me that asians have a lot of culture. YES DAD, they have a shit load of one same screwed-up culture.

You know what i was afraid of loosing friends and not having anyone by my side, well fuck-that!

My new years resolution, loose as many friends as possible, the good ones, the one's that are worth it, the one's that need a sash that says "friends foreva" THEY will cling on to you no matter what. Not the sick and twisted with strings hanging from them like an octopus. GO fuck yourself!

This is the new me (actually it's the old but I just hid it), like it, GOOD. don't, FUCK OFF!

0 comments: