WH0OPS i skipped new year

Sorry sab, stupid connection died on me as i was about to upload em' . Here you go




yea yea, i know new year big deal. 09, great cause 08 was fucked up, it was good in a way but the last month was the worst month of my life. seriously. anyways fuck 08. lets see what the new year has brought so far.

It has brought new names into the list of "Places i've been to" and my filmmaking career has kicked off. shot my first short film. "mis en scene" that's what they call it. the title of my mis en scene is "BLUFF" the film has been sent for processing. I'll be editing it this thursday.

We worked in groups of four. 2day was the last day of shooting for our mis en scene. We went to Malibu to shoot one of the scenes with Miss Texas. It was great but tiring, i must say. Here are some pictures of Malibu!

0 comments: